Registration for the 16th Annual International Herb Symposium Is Open!
Already registered? You can claim your account here to review or edit your registration details.
If interested in online classes only, register here for the Virtual Learning Center
Registration includes admission, all classes, activities, entertainment, herb walks, and the Herbalist’s Ball, PLUS a 12-month subscription to the IHS Virtual Learning Center. Lodging, meals, and intensives are not included in this fee.
Children are welcome to attend with a registered adult. Those under 6 attend free. We are unable to provide childcare at the IHS. If bringing child(ren), please do so with the understanding that they will need to be under your direct supervision at all times and will need to remain quiet and respectful during classes. It is generally expected for parents to stay with their younger children during kids activities as well.
Intensive Classes are $35 each. The Veterinarian Track is $40. Additional information on intensive Classes and the Veterinarian Track certificate is available here.
Some hands-on craft activities may charge a small material fee payable to the teacher at the time of the class; material fees will be noted on the class descriptions.
Full Event Registration (online classes included)
- Adult Registration ($490.00)
- Youth Registration – age 6-18 ($195.00)
Online Classes Only
- 12-Month Access $150 (price goes up to $250 on June 1st)
(Over 50 video workshops by IHS Teachers)
- Commuter Day Pass – Friday ($150.00)
- Commuter Day Pass – Saturday ($195.00)
- Commuter Day Pass – Sunday ($195.00)
The Wheaton crew does an excellent job and serves a nice variety of healthy main courses, hearty soups, salad and sandwich bars that feature local greens and veggies, and low-sugar desserts.
Participants can select a meal plan to suit their needs or opt to bring their own food.
As you can imagine at an event such as this, there are many food concerns, issues and expectations; i.e. vegans, vegetarians, omnivores, carnivores, and localvores! If you have any questions or special dietary needs you wish to discuss, you can email us at .
Full Meal Plan
Friday (dinner), Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), Sunday (breakfast, lunch)
- Fri, Sat, Sun Meal Plan (6 meals) ($120.00)
1- & 2-Day Commuter Meal Plans
- Friday Meal Plan (dinner only) ($20.00)
- Saturday Meal Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner)) ($60.00)
- Sunday Meal Plan (breakfast, lunch) ($40.00)
- Saturday & Sunday Meal Plan (5 meals) ($100.00)
Wheaton College is a lovely old New England College campus. The on-campus lodging is classic college dorm rooms that are very simple and typical of older college dormitories with shared bathrooms.
Lodging fees cover two nights (Friday and Saturday) and include bed linens, a pillow, and towels. Shared room prices are per bed. The private room price is per room. Extra night(s) lodging for Thursday or Sunday is available if needed.
Children under 6 lodge free but are not provided their own bed. If a bed is needed, they must be registered at the $150 rate.
Adults, Teens & Kids Age 6+:
- Women’s Shared Dorm Room ($150.00)
- Men’s Shared Dorm Room ($150.00)
- Mixed Shared Dorm Room ($150.00)
- Private Dorm Room ($300.00)
Refund Request Dates:
- Before May 2: All fees except for a $75 processing fee/per registrant are fully refundable. (Includes tuition, intensives, meal/lodging fees)
- After May 2 there will be absolutely no refunds.