Included in this bundle are the evening gatherings along with the talks and classes that were live-streamed at the 16th International Herb Symposium.
- Evening Gathering & Talk: Ethnobotany, Conservation and the Search for Rainforest Healing – Mark J. Plotkin
- Evening Gathering & Talk: The History of the IHS – Rosemary Gladstar
- Lessons from the First Golden Era of the Cannabis Pharmacy, 1830-1937, by the Cannabis Museum, Athens, Ohio – Don E Wirtshafter
- Incense, Resin, Mucilage and Oil-bearing Trees of the Neotropics – Jonathon Miller Weisberger
- Landing the Leap from Herbalism Student to Practitioner – Erika Galentin, MNIMH, RH (AHG)
- Pharmaco-Energetics and Phyto-Prevention: Keys to Our Herbal Future – Gabriel Mojay
- Calming the World: the Ethnobotany of Ritual – Kat Harrison & Rachel Budde
- Indus Valley Rose Sustainability Project (IVRSP): Ethically Reviving Roses of the Indus Valley – Saad Admani
- Herbal Wellness from Field to Function – Jane Stevens
- The Celestial Garden: Astrology in the Garden Today – Jane Hawley Stevens
- Energetic Herbalism: Understanding the Elements of Plants and Humans for Health – Kat Maier
- Hildegard Von Bingen’s Herbs – Rebecca Beyer
- Distillation of Honey Spirits: Fermentation & Distillation Techniques – Warren Kistenbroker
- Magical Mushroom Medicine – Christopher Hobbs
Enrollment for this Course Bundle provides full, one-year access to complete these individual courses at your own pace — on the run or from the comfort of home. Streamed portions from the 16th IHS event have been recorded and will be added to the courses included within this bundle in the weeks following the event.
A huge thank you to all of the amazing teachers of the 2023 IHS for sharing their knowledge!
Proceeds benefit United Plant Savers, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.